Crazy Oyster Games
Based in Poland
6 May 2020
Whack-A-Tile is a modern interpretation of a classic whack-a-mole game. Improve your reflexes, battle the clock and whack as many tiles as you can!
Whack the right tiles, be quick and dominate the leaderboards!
HOW TO PLAY?
Tap exactly on a tile of a displayed type. Fail to do that and time will shorten by a half! Earn points for each correct whack. If you collect enough points you get extra time to extend the gameplay. The longer you play the more points you will gain and higher on leaderboards you will be. Show others who is the best!
Play different game modes:
- Shuffle - whack correct tile and all tiles will shuffle
- Whack - whack randomly appearing tiles
- Static - tiles do not change position
- Memo - memorize sequence to whack
Each mode can be played in different difficulties:
- Compete (climb the leaderboards)
Options to set to your liking:
- dark or light mode
- color blind or normal mode
- over 40 color palettes
- Simple rules, no instructions needed
- Challenging and catchy gameplay
- Different game modes to choose
- Various game difficulties to play
- Dark / Light visual modes
- Over 40 color palettes
- Colorblind / high-contrast mode
- Leaderboards to climb
- Support for low and high-end hardware
- Supports both smartphones and tablets
- Suitable for all ages
- Haptic Feedback support
Official trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured in "New Games We Love" on launch." Apple App Store, 07 May, 2020
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Review by 148Apps
Best new iPhone games by Touch Arcade
Review by AntyApps
YouTube video by IOSTouchPlayHD
YouTube review by Radiobush
Review by Kostenlose Spiele Apps
About Crazy Oyster Games
Crazy Oysters here. We are a Polish couple pursuing our goals and dreams to create the best games possible. As a team of two at the beginning of 2018 we decided to start our own, new gamedev studio focused on creating an addictive, chart-topping mobile games. Both of us already have an experience in creating and marketing mobile games and with that we are constantly moving forward.
More information on Crazy Oyster Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks